Vehicular Manslaughter Defense Attorneys in Maryland
No one sets out to cause a highway fatality. If you were in an accident in which someone died, you must deal not only with your shock and grief, but with legal consequences. You may be charged with vehicular homicide in any of these circumstances:
- You were exceeding the speed limit
- You were driving intoxicated or on drugs (DUI)
- You were driving recklessly, without concern for the safety of others
- You were driving while distracted, focusing on a secondary activity such as texting or eating
You can even be charged with negligent homicide if you fell asleep while driving.
All of these circumstances may lead to charges, which may result in heavy fines or time behind bars. This is an alarming turn of events for any driver. You are obliged, for your family’s sake and for your own sake, to select an attorney who is experienced and effective in vehicular homicide cases, to guide you safely through the ordeal that lies ahead of you.
We will listen careful to your story, then work quickly to:
- Gather evidence, to understand exactly what happened
- Review the testimony of eyewitnesses
- Interview witnesses, when appropriate
- Devise a strategy for your legal defense
- Utilize respected experts to substantiate your story
- Fight the charges from every angle
Free case evaluation: If you want strong, effective defense against charges of vehicular manslaughter, go to the lawyers who have been down that road. Choose Murphy & Price, of Annapolis, Maryland. We invite you to call us today.