Areas We Serve
The Law Offices of Murphy & Price puts an experienced team of criminal defense attorneys on your side in the event of a criminal investigation, an arrest, or state, federal, or military charges. Such events can be highly stressful and potentially life-changing. Retaining a competent lawyer is essential when faced with the possibility of harsh criminal penalties and the collateral damage they can cause to your life.
Arrested or charged? Contact us online or at (410) 862-0351 for a free initial consultation about your case with a criminal defense lawyer in Ocean Beach or Annapolis.
We serve clients from multiple locations in Maryland and across the U.S. Our Maryland locations are close to Washington, D.C., allowing us to defend clients in the federal and military courts.
Our federal and military criminal practices are nationwide, with a large portion in the nation’s capital.
Our locations include:
- Ocean Beach, MD
- Annapolis, MD
- Washington, D.C.
Our State Practice Locations
We defend clients across Maryland.
However, our emphasis is on those who live or do business in the following counties and cities on the Eastern Shore:
- Anne Arundel County courthouses in Annapolis
- Baltimore County courthouses in Catonsville, Towson, Essex, and Owings Mills
- Baltimore City courthouses at Patapsco Avenue, North Avenue, and Wabash Avenue
- Howard County courthouses in Ellicott City
- Prince George’s County courthouses in Upper Marlboro and Hyattsville
- Montgomery County courthouses in Silver Spring and Rockville
- Queen Anne’s County courthouses in Centreville
- Talbot County courthouses in Easton
- Caroline County courthouses in Denton
- Worcester County courthouses in Snow Hill and Ocean City
Work with a Proven Team in State, Federal & Military Criminal Defense
Our team at the Law Offices of Murphy & Price is here to help you fight back against misdemeanor and felony charges of all kinds. Our firm was founded on the principle that client needs are our first and foremost concern. We make ourselves available 24/7 and offer complimentary consultations for advice and guidance.
Our team can handle your criminal matter throughout all stages. Ensure your rights are protected and best interests pursued from initial investigation by law enforcement through arrest, charges, arraignment, and beyond. It is never too early to contact us.
Reach out via our online contact form or call us at (410) 862-0351 today.