Driving Without a License Defense in Maryland
Having a current driver’s license is your passport to using Maryland’s roads and highways. If you are pulled over and you don’t have a license — because it was revoked or suspended, or because you just don’t have one — your day just got worse.
You may believe you have a good explanation: You didn’t know your license was suspended. (This can happen.) You are in an emergency. You have no way to pay your bills unless you drive to work without a current license.
Murphy & Price, LLP, attorneys have the experience and the knowledge of the legal system to represent you when you are in driver’s license trouble. We represent people who are:
- Driving without ever having any kind of license
- Driving with an expired license
- Driving with a license that has been temporarily taken away (suspended)
- Driving with a license that has been canceled (revoked)
- Driving without proof of a current license
- Driving without auto insurance
- Applying fraudulently for a license
All these offenses become more serious when the driver is intoxicated, there are children in the car, or a person is injured. People driving commercial vehicles may find their very livelihood jeopardized.
Our lawyers can get you on the path to license reinstatement. Usually it begins with a letter requesting reinstatement. Once you submit this request, you may not drive, even if your suspension period is over. Your license will be reinstated only when the driver’s license bureau notifies you.
We have helped many people in Maryland with license issues to restore their driving privileges. We can help you, too.
Free consultation: Contact an Annapolis, Maryland, DUI defense attorney at Murphy & Price, LLP, for a complimentary evaluation of your case.
Experience in Getting Results
- Available 24/7
- Free Case Consultations
- Multiple Practice Locations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Services in French and Spanish
- We Represent Clients Across the US