Annapolis and Ocean City Criminal Defense Attorney
Proudly Serving Clients in Maryland
Finding the right defense attorney when you are facing a criminal case can seem like a daunting task. As a criminal law firm in Maryland, Murphy & Price, LLP will fight to protect your rights and help you achieve the best possible resolution for your case. Our federal criminal defense attorneys have more than 30 years combined experience prosecuting and defending cases in several jurisdictions throughout the United States, and we are committed to providing you with the representation you need for your case. Federal criminal cases often involve activity in multiple states and federal districts, but we are more than willing to come to you to ensure that your case receives fair and honest representation.
The importance of legal representation for criminal cases
While the idea of representing yourself may sound appealing, hiring an experienced defense attorney is often crucial to the fate of your case. A criminal defense attorney has a thorough knowledge of criminal law, which means they know how to create a successful defense against felony and misdemeanor charges. They will investigate the validity and seriousness of the allegations, advise you on the potential penalties of your crime, develop strategies to build your defense, and go over all of your options so you can make an informed decision about your future. An experienced defense attorney will also know the ins and outs of the local courts and prosecution, protecting your best interests to make sure that you have the information you need to ensure the best results.
Strong representation for federal criminal cases
The defense attorneys at Murphy & Price, LLP specialize in the following areas:
- Federal drug offenses —including trafficking, possession of prescription drugs, racketeering, and drug conspiracy
- Federal conspiracy charges — including any instance where two or more individuals allegedly plan together to commit a crime
- Child pornography crimes — including the distribution and trafficking of illegal images of children online
- Sex offender registration — including issues of appeal and post-conviction relief to avoid the registry
- Federal fraud offenses — including wire fraud, mail fraud, credit card fraud, health care fraud, mortgage fraud, and insurance fraud
- Financial and white-collar crimes — including embezzlement, money laundering, and international financial issues
- False statements — including misrepresentation and falsification of documents, either to commit fraud or in criminal proceedings
- Forfeiture defense — including the seizing of property by the government, whether the individual is convicted or not
- Immigration and customs crimes — including ICE proceedings and other processes that could remove the individual from the country
For a free evaluation, contact a criminal defense attorney at 410-269-0880 today!
Experience in Getting Results
- Available 24/7
- Free Case Consultations
- Multiple Practice Locations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Services in French and Spanish
- We Represent Clients Across the US