Our Practice Areas
Accomplished Attorneys Serving Clients in State & Federal Cases
When you are facing criminal charges, having an experienced lawyer can have an impact on the outcome of your case. At the Law Offices of Murphy & Price, LLP, we have been providing legal representation to clients for more than 30 years at many different court levels. Criminal charges can carry severe penalties if you are found guilty. We have access to a network of experts and investigators who are retired state and federal agents who can help with your case. Our firm has a record of success in many cases at the state, federal, and military level.
Our legal team can provide you with legal representation for cases pertaining to our:
- State Criminal Practice: From serious felonies, like homicide and child abuse, to marijuana crimes and traffic cases, we can develop a personalized criminal defense strategy.
- Federal Criminal Practice: We provide legal assistance for drug offenses, conspiracy charges, child pornography, financial crimes, forfeiture defense, money laundering, and much more.
- Military Practice: Our senior partner, J. Dennis Murphy Jr. has years of experience prosecuting and defending military crimes and can provide you with his legal insight.
If you have been charged with a crime, time can be an essential component to developing your legal strategy. Our Annapolis criminal defense lawyers can get started with your free consultation and quickly get to work on your case. We have attorneys who have earned admissions to the Maryland State Bar Association, the U.S. Court of Appeals 4 th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, the American Bar Association, and the Anne Arundel County Bar Association.
Contact us at (410) 280-2500 immediately to schedule your free case evaluation.
Experience in Getting Results
- Available 24/7
- Free Case Consultations
- Multiple Practice Locations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Services in French and Spanish
- We Represent Clients Across the US