Federal Drug Crime Defense Attorneys
The law firm of Murphy & Price, LLP, defends against the full gamut of federal drug offenses, including:
- Drug trafficking: including manufacture, distribution or possession with the intent to distribute, deliver or sell
- Manufacturing: operating places for the purpose of manufacturing or distributing illegal drugs
- Smuggling: illegal importation of controlled substances
- “Continuing criminal enterprise” crimes: working in drug trafficking or manufacture with five or more people
- Conspiracy: working with others to manufacture, distribute or import
- Protected locations: possessing or trafficking in a school or playground zone
- Employing underage persons in drug trafficking
- Possession of prescription drugs without a valid prescription
- Money laundering of the proceeds of drug activities
Illegal drugs or controlled substances can be anything from marijuana to opiates, amphetamines, hallucinogens, benzodiazepines or other illegal prescription drugs.
The Federal Criminal Practice at Murphy & Price, LLP, is nationwide in scope, with particular focus on federal criminal cases in Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico California and Florida.
The Challenge Of Defending Against Federal Charges
Federal drug convictions bring harsher penalties than state drug cases, and the federal government has extensive resources — in both people and money — to draw on, which helps account for the very high conviction rate. To fight back and win against these odds requires extensive experience and legal knowledge.
Our strengths in defending against federal drug crimes are our many years of experience, our knowledge of federal drug laws, and our extensive network of investigators and expert witnesses.
Our main offices are located in Maryland and Washington, DC, but we handle cases throughout the country. We have had extensive success in cases originating in including California; around Norfolk, Virginia; Washington, D.C., and Albuquerque, New Mexico, Colorado and Florida.
Our attorneys have the skills to walk with you step by step through to a successful outcome. To discuss the particulars of your case, call our federal drug crime defense lawyers at 410-280-2500 or write to us using this online form.
Experience in Getting Results
- Available 24/7
- Free Case Consultations
- Multiple Practice Locations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Services in French and Spanish
- We Represent Clients Across the US